Boat sharing insurance
Together with Yacht-Pool, Tubber has developed an unique insurance product. With this insurance we can guarantee that all boat owners are safely, correctly and fully insured for sharing their boats, even if the boat doesn't have any insurance yet.
Boat owners can register their boat(s) on the Tubber platform. During the registration process the owner declares the current market price of the boat, the model / its type, if an ICC(International Certificate for Operators of Pleasure Craft) is required, the desired rental price and the deposit. With the data Tubber determines the risks and calculates the final rental price. After this the boat is automatically insured during the rental period.List your boat
- Nearly all boats are allowed for the insurance
- Coverage of all boats within the European Union, Switzerland, Turkey, Carribean, United States and Canada are on request
- Not the market price but the insured value of the boat will be paid
- Also with events like Kingsday, the Gaypride and (official)regatta’s
- Personal injury and damage to property of everybody on board is insured
- Fire, towing charges, theft, vandalism and robbery
- Damage caused by collision
- Loss of revenue
- Intentional: Personal Harm, Violence, Injury, Sexual abuse or Maltreatment.
- Gross negligence
- (Motor)boat races (With exceptions of official regatta)
- Transmitted diseases
- Product liability
- Pollution and Alcohol Intoxication
All boats, all waters
Tubber’s boat sharing insurance, established together with partner Yacht-Pool Nautical Insurances, is valid in every boating location across the globe. It's also valid during events like Kingsday, the Gaypride and official regatta's. It doesn't matter what kind of boat you own, we will insure it so you can rent it out on Tubber!
The huge advantage of Tubber’s insurance product is that the current insurance on the boat doesn’t have to be altered. Tubber completes the current insurance where it doesn't provide full coverage. All boats below €50.000 euro of value are automatically insured within two working days through the Tubber platform.
If something happens during the rental period, you won’t lose the no-claim of your current insurer. You don’t even need to contact your current insurer. Our insurance team will take care of the cost of the damages.